2. Before registering any new establishment (except foreign company liaison office and branch office), the entrepreneurs have to apply to RJSC to get permission of the name of the establishment.
3. Clearance application should be sent to the designated RJSC office through the website (app.roc.gov.bd).
4. The application form should be sent to the Registrar of RJSC.
5. The prescribed fee for name clearance has to be deposited in the prescribed bank.
6. After receipt of license application and prescribed fee, RJSC grants license for any of the proposed names, subject to the condition that it does not match or is similar to any name already registered, licensed or applied for.
7. Name clearance is valid for 30 days (180 days for society). Within this, the application, necessary documents and fees have to be submitted for registration. Otherwise the name clearance is cancelled.
Private Company (as per Companies Act, 1994)
Partnership Firm (as per Partnership Act, 1932)
1. Filling of Form I – Statement regarding Registration of Firm (Statement),
2. Partnership Agreement.
Call us for details